Honor the Reality of Death to Find & Trust in Your Re-Creation of Life
Being with death honours the soul – this is a spiritual process
- Preparing for your own death
- Preparing for a death in the family
- Pet death (especially for children)
- Complex family dynamics around a death or loss
- Unresolved deaths from the past
- Pregnancy loss (abortion, miscarriage, etc.)
- Life losses that feel like a death, such as divorce, loss of job, an idea, a part of yourself
- Integrating non-ordinary or mystical experiences
The issue may be current, or something that happened years ago.
I’m not unsettled by the rare or complicated.