Taking a walk at a park or trail may feel freer and less confined than meeting in an office. Some people don’t feel comfortable meeting in an indoor space . Being out in the open air and being in nature assists in feeling less anxious.
We will tap into nature’s loving powers together.
The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention. And especially if it’s given from the heart. When people are talking, there is no need to do anything but receive them. Just take them in. Listen to what they are saying.
We will choose from a selection of local, all seasons walking paths. conservation areas or we can walk along in your own neighborhood, and experience the powerful emotional and physical benefits of nature.
Combining talking and walking with nature exposure can be a wonderful way to process things that are happening in your life.
Being in nature can promote self-reflection, provide perspective, and create a safe and open space for self-expression.
Some potential benefits of Walk and Talk in Nature include:
- Stress reduction: Nature has a soothing effect on the nervous system, helping to alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Enhanced mood: Spending time outdoors and engaging in physical activity releases endorphins, which can improve mood and overall well-being.
- Increased self-awareness: The peaceful and serene environment of nature can facilitate self-reflection, introspection, and personal growth.
- Connection with the natural world: Reconnecting with nature can foster a sense of interconnectedness, grounding, and a broader perspective on life’s challenges.
- Improved physical health: Engaging in moderate exercise, such as walking, can have positive effects on physical health, including cardiovascular fitness and muscle tone
Have you ever just said “I am going for a walk in nature” You were so drawn to go for a walk. As you were walking you felt the changes start happening to you with each step you took. You could feel your breathing change; you were feeling lighter. It was like you were letting go of this weight on your shoulders. With each step you were getting lighter and lighter. Your senses opened up, you could almost hear the forest speaking to you. Your soul felt alive. Ideas and solutions were coming to you. You had more clarity. Strength came up through the essence of mother earth, through your feet all through your body. Your inner child wanted to play. What a wonderful feeling to be alive. What a better place then Nature to reconnect, release, strengthen and heal.
If you’re feeling like you’re disconnected in any way, take a walk in nature. Breathe and allow yourself to LET GO and just BE ONE with YOU and NATURE.